Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Sticky: About You! Players of Casualfunworld

pinkeyes
Site Owner

This post is to give other players a bit more of an insight as to who you are!

Simple really ill begin use this as a template:

Sex: Male

Profession: IT (computers) 13yrs

About: I live in England near london, been playing computer games since Pong, lol, when not working on server i like get out on motorbike or down gym or out with friends, I work in It and when im not working i spend time with my girlfriend and 3 cats there all crazy lol (not gf

I ran marathon i few years ago and enjoy long distance cycling, swimming im pretty sporty.

Hobbies:Gym, Motorbikes, Cinima, Girlfriend

Favourite Games: Dune2 , Unreal tournament, Minecraft, (gave up playing mmorpgs there evil but played daoc for 7 yrs)

Why Play Minecraft:I dont really play games any more just host as find it more productive way to further my knowledge and i enjoy it, try to limit time on computer.

Pic: I may do if can find one!

Thats it really easy!

May 25, 2011 at 10:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jeffrey42

Sex: CLASSIFIED

Profession: High School Student

About: My residency is in South Cali, been on the internet since about 9, first game was Pokemon Yellow, I love working with electronics, I have 2 cats (hair everywhere LOL), and I'm a boring person.

Hobbies: Cycling (only sport I enjoy other than tennis), Minecraft, and (old hobby was modding on teh Xbox but that got old)

Favourite Games: Minecraft, Minecraft, Minecraft, Terraria, and Minecraft. Did I mention Minecraft?

Why Do I Play Minecraft: I find Minecrfat as an intelectually-stimulating game, I enjoy building houses while dozing off... (who knew?)

Pic: CLASSIFIED

May 25, 2011 at 11:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

98jconnell98

Profession: College Student (Uk equivalent of High School) and being awesome.

About : I live in a place called Brighton in the south of the UK having just moved there from London. I am into sports a lot I play football (soccer), rugby, tennis, squash, golf and loads of other random sports. I am a huge music fan and play several instruments. I was in a band a few years a go as a lead guitarist but sadly we broke up because of 'artistical differences' (jk) and I had to focus more on school work. FUN FACT: I have broken 21 of the bones in my body some of them twice!

Hobbies: Sports, running/exercise, playing/listening to music, reading.

Favourite Games: although only 17 My favourite game of all time has to be space invaders! I don't really "game" much but i do like FIFA 11 on PS3 and obviously minecraft.

Why do I play minecraft: I am an art student and one of my favourite elements of art is architecture, a profession I may or most likely wont take on as an adult, but it interests me none the less, and minecraft is a great way to create what you want! Also the social side of playing on a server is something that appeals to me

Pic: scroll down a bit

UNLUCKY PAEDOPHILE

May 25, 2011 at 11:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sinconline

Profession: Finishing High School

About: I live in Canada in a city called Burlington. I live 5 hours away from the Nation's Capital. Most of my time is spent playing video games and watching movies. I enjoy listening to a wide variety of music. When it comes to video games I would choose N64 over anything ever created.

Hobbies: Video Games, Movies, Music

Favourite Games: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, any Elder Scrolls Game, Banjo Kazooie Series, and Mario Games.

Why Do I Play Minecraft: I find it is a place where I can let my creativity out.

Pic: Dont have one to show.

--

Caves are for me.

May 25, 2011 at 11:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Spartan2744

ex: Male Age: 14 Profession: Hmm.. i'll give it some thought and update it when I think of something About: I live in the United States, Ohio to be exact. I don't have many friends because if you knew me, you would agree that i'm not a likeable person. i'm almost always mad or have a very mad expression. I'm a LOT stronger than most people. I can lift up to about 114 kilograms (250 pounds) which I am positive is more than most of you can lift.. I'm really smart (all A's exepct for the B in math) but i always think of my self as really stupid because I have low self esteem, as some of you know. Another thing is it is almost impossible to hurt me. I feel pain but it does not bother me, I actually kind of like it. Hobbies:Games, making things, lifting heavy weights, designing stuff for myself Favourite Games: Minecraft, Call of Duty, Portal 2, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Halo, Oblivion, Fall series. Why Play Minecraft: I love making stuff and showing off my nonexistent skills Pic: I'll upload one later ( not including my face, i'll wear a mask)

May 25, 2011 at 3:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AmethystXIII

Sex: Female

Profession: College Student/Unemployed

About: I have too much time to waste, but I'm good at wasting it! I live near Boston, MA, and I used to be wicked into the Red Sox and Patriots, lol. Since the past two years I have withdrawn and stopped caring about a lot of things, so I've been dedicating more time to computer gaming and whatnot. I think it's a good thing! I struggle from clinical depression and possibly ADD (certainly feels like it anyway), so playing games like Minecraft or League of Legends keep me busy for a while when I have nothing to do. And by nothing, I mean something that would require effort for more than 5 minutes. XD I'm LAZY.

Hobbies: PC/iPhone/Xbox 360 Gaming. I used to do death metal vocals but since I was unable to practice this past year I've lost the ability to do so. Perhaps I'll practice again this summer. :)

Favorite Games: Minecraft, League of Legends, favorite types of games: strategy, fantasy rpg, real-time strategy, turn-based-strategy.

Why I Play Minecraft: WHY NOT?! Upon first glance I KNEW I had to buy it. Even though I am not very creative I love mining! I hope to build epic things someday. :)

Pic: Maybe when I'm not feeling blehh, lol.

May 25, 2011 at 10:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BraveTitan22

Profession: College Freshman when school starts back up (Studying Marketing & Graphic Design then going to go for a Coaching/Teaching Certificate)

About: Well my names Logan but most of you guys call me Brave. I spend a good deal of time on here but with summer starting, work, and my girlfriend it could be hard to find more time to get on. I grew up playing Star Wars Battlefront on my crappy desktop computer as well as playing old school shooters like Eagle Eye and Halo CE. In college I will be playing tennis and hopefully #1 doubles or singles.

Hobbies: Tennis, Xbox 360 gaming, Listening to music, Poker/Gambling.

Favorite Games: Halo series, Call of Duty series, Oblivion, Fallout New Vegas, Pocket Legends on my ipod.

Why I Play Minecraft: Basically to spend time when I have nothing else to do on my computer. Plus building random badass houses is pretty satisfying.

Pic: If this fourm would load ImageShack you would already see me.

May 26, 2011 at 5:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ToasterBoat

Profession: Hostess and cashier at the moment, hopefully will go back to school.
About: I live in Pittsburgh, Pa with my boyfriend in an apartment. I play lotsa video games and have a few close friends but am kinda a loner. I work 2 jobs right now coz I dropped out of college. I enjoy good music and playing guitar. Also am a fan of pot. :) I have 2 hamsters, a snake and a chinchilla. fun fact: this is actually my boyfriend's account, I just started playing on it so much. He has his own servers.
Hobbies: Reading, movies, exploring, painting, vidya
Favorite Games: TF2, minecraft, Fallout New Vegas and 3, Bioshock, GTA 4 and SA, Borderlands
Why Play Minecraft: Because it's the greatest thing evar
Pic: I'm not gonna be the first one :P Maybe if other people post

May 27, 2011 at 9:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

FerociousKitteh

Sex: Sure, any girl will do fine.
Profession:
Im a MLG Minecraft player ^^
About: Lived in To, Canada all my life.  Played consoles for the longest time, but got into computer games/internet when I was around 12 years old, barely touched my xBox since.  Finishing up my 1st year in high school really soon.
Hobbies: Trying not to fail school, playing minecraft instead of studying, watching youtube instead of studying, using StumbleUpon to find cool websites instead of studying, sleeping. (Notice how none of these require leaving my house?)
Favourite Games: Minecraft, Call of duty -MW 1, pretending I have real friends *His name is Bobby and he looks like this: (:])-|--< *
Why Play Minecraft: What else is there to do, study? Only losers study, its not like exams are soon or anything...wait...sh*t
Pic: This is the only pic that I could find of myself,

--

May 28, 2011 at 10:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

javtex

Profession: Student

About: Live in Hong Kong, Played some video games, Found Minecraft and loved it

Hobbies: Programming, Game Design, Minecraft and 3D Animation

Favorite Games: Minecraft (duh) Portal 2, DiRT 2, FSX, Fallout New Vegas

Why Play Minecraft: I can do whatever I want, Mine and/or craft I build mega structures check one of my creations here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lixEvWNEOh8

Pic: What is entering the URL?!

--

May 29, 2011 at 1:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

BigDaveB1138

Profession: Civil Engineering for a local government

About: Born and raised in Jacksonville, FL (USA), but now live in Callahan, FL (just northwest of Jacksonville)

Hobbies: Working out, watching YouTube videos, and listening to audiobooks

Favorite Games: Classic arcade games (MAME), Minecraft (of course), Star Wars Galaxies (though I don't play it anymore other than occasionally logging in to the EMU test server), Doom 3, others

Why Play Minecraft: I've heard Minecraft described as the equivalent of popping bubble wrap. I guess that's what best describes my attraction. I do like to build stuff, but I'm not that good at it. I really enjoy looking at the creations of others. There are some wonderful examples on this server.

May 29, 2011 at 10:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Critchley096

Sex:Male

Profession: History and gaming

About: Manchester England

Hobbies: Rugby, games and Computer games

Favorite Games:Assassins creed And Minecraft

Why play minecraft: Just Building anything and Interact with other players around the world

Picture: Not worth doing XD

--

May 29, 2011 at 11:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

messiman

Profession: student in secondary school 6th year (final Year)

About: My Name is jack aka messi, I am from Ireland I live in cork.Have always loved gaming when i am not keeping the miss's happy i am playing or studying

Hobbies: Soccer Sailing Windsurfing, Rugby, Gaming and Cycling.

Favorite Games: Mass effect series, Halo series, Angrey Birds on iphone, Bioshock Series ,Cod Series, L4d Series And of course Minecraft

Why I Play Minecraft: I Had interest in building But lacked Talent in R.L so this fed my creative pangs and i get to meet other more talented builders

Pic: mybe after others :D

--

never ask an irishman to the pub unless your buying

May 29, 2011 at 12:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Thrax

Profession: student - a private school with focus on English here in Czech Republic, kvarta (9th grade)

About: I'm David, I live in the Czech Republic, I love gaming and programming. I attend what you could call a hard school, live in a village of 300 people and generally I'm a bit retarded (another thing about me, you could have noticed that I overuse the word "retarded" :))

Hobbies: Gaming, Graphics, Reading, Tourism, Programming, occasionally cycling & running, I'm totally addicted to music.

Favorite games: Minecraft, DotA, LoL, Magicka (yay!), WoW, CS:S, sometimes Terraria and Travian and when I'm really bored and noone is online I play Angry Birds

Why I Play Minecraft: Building with my friends, making craftbook trapdoors and all other redstone automated stuff, hosting my own server for classmates to play on...

Pic: nope. :D

May 29, 2011 at 2:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

3nd0fw0r1d

Profession: Currently a Senior in HS, eager for summer.

About: I'm Jesse, I don't own that many games, but I love gaming. I especially love games with good map editors.

I've always hated mmorpg's because they seem slow and dull to me. Ironically, the orgin of my username is my runecraft account.

I'm pretty good at most school subjects, though some of the more confusing parts of english/reading go over my head. It's not that I don't like reading, I've just never applied myself. :P

Hobbies: Gaming and tinkering with making Flash games. I'm not that athletic, and I'm not afraid of the sun either; just not much else to do.

Favourite Games: Halo, CoD, and TimeSplitters. WC3, mostly because of the extensive custom multiplayer maps. Minecraft is implied. ;)

Why Play Minecraft: I like the creative, yet social aspect of the game. I never quite understand why people have "rooms for rent", because I've always found it funner to create my own, or to not even have one at all. It's also fun exploring and exploiting different game mechanics to accomplish a task.

Pic: None, atm.

--

Novice programmer by day, Insomniac by night, Genius intermittent.

May 29, 2011 at 4:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ToasterBoat

ToasterBoat at May 27, 2011 at 9:35 PM

Profession: Hostess and cashier at the moment, hopefully will go back to school.
About: I live in Pittsburgh, Pa with my boyfriend in an apartment. I play lotsa video games and have a few close friends but am kinda a loner. I work 2 jobs right now coz I dropped out of college. I enjoy good music and playing guitar. Also am a fan of pot. :) I have 2 hamsters, a snake and a chinchilla. fun fact: this is actually my boyfriend's account, I just started playing on it so much. He has his own servers.
Hobbies: Reading, movies, exploring, painting, vidya
Favorite Games: TF2, minecraft, Fallout New Vegas and 3, Bioshock, GTA 4 and SA, Borderlands
Why Play Minecraft: Because it's the greatest thing evar
Pic: I'm not gonna be the first one :P Maybe if other people post

okay I'll be brave coz I wanna see other people :P

this is mee, I'm the girl obvs.

June 5, 2011 at 1:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

pinkeyes
Site Owner

Bump! keep them coming, Great reading so far and pics!

June 6, 2011 at 6:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Wahakalol

Sex: 男

Profession: 大学生

About: これも秘密です

Hobbies: 体操、テレビゲーム、弓道。。。それと。。。

Favourite Games: Minecraft、 Final Fantasy

Why Play Minecraft: さあ。。。楽しいだから。。。かな?

--

この世界の一番宝物は命

禅弓道は武道ではない。それは立つな瞑想です

June 13, 2011 at 1:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Prazision52

Wahakalol at June 13, 2011 at 1:30 PM

Sex: 男

Profession: 大学生

About: これも秘密です

Hobbies: 体操、テレビゲーム、弓道。。。それと。。。

Favourite Games: Minecraft、 Final Fantasy

Why Play Minecraft: さあ。。。楽しいだから。。。かな?

Sex:Male

Profession: college student

About: This is also secret

Hobbies: gymnastics, video games, archery. . . and uh. . .

Favourite Games: Minecraft, Final Fantasy

Why Play Minecraft: um. . . cause its fun. . . i guess?

Ur welcome :3

edited by wahakalol cause the translator praz used failed a bit :P

--
June 13, 2011 at 2:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Prazision52

Profession: Sophmore in HS

About: I live in Ohio near cincinnati (too lazy to finish)

Hobbies: ATV, Minecraft, shooting guns,Golfing

Favorite Games: Call of Duty, Minecraft, Garry's Mod, L.A. Noire(Horribad spelling corrected by 3nd)

Why i play minecraft: Just do lol

Picture: Dont know how to put 1 on here :/

June 13, 2011 at 2:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.